General Phone Number: 813-290-8560
Families First of Florida provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tampa.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Families First of Florida is run by a private for-profit organization.
Families First of Florida provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Families First of Florida provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Families First of Florida utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Families First of Florida utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Families First of Florida and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Families First of Florida.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Families First of Florida offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Families First of Florida
Families First of Florida provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care