General Phone Number: 336-349-2233
Faith House provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Reidsville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Faith House is run by a private for-profit organization.
Faith House provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Faith House provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Faith House utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
Faith House utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Faith House and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Faith House.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Faith House offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Faith House
Faith House provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation