General Phone Number: 952-924-5701
Admissions Phone Number: 612-273-4158
Fairview Southdale Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Fairview Southdale Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Fairview Southdale Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Fairview Southdale Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Fairview Southdale Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
Fairview Southdale Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fairview Southdale Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fairview Southdale Hospital.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fairview Southdale Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fairview Southdale Hospital
Fairview Southdale Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services