General Phone Number: 425-466-3000
Fairfax Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Everett.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Fairfax Behavioral Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Fairfax Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Fairfax Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Fairfax Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fairfax Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fairfax Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fairfax Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fairfax Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Fairfax Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services