General Phone Number: 907-452-8181
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fairbanks.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital.
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services