General Phone Number: 907-371-1300
Fairbanks Community Mental provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fairbanks.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Fairbanks Community Mental is run by a private non-profit organization.
Fairbanks Community Mental provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Fairbanks Community Mental provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Fairbanks Community Mental utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fairbanks Community Mental utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fairbanks Community Mental and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fairbanks Community Mental.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fairbanks Community Mental offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Fairbanks Community Mental provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services