General Phone Number: 515-277-7933
Admissions Phone Number: 515-699-8627
Eyerly Ball Residential provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Des Moines.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Eyerly Ball Residential is run by a private non-profit organization.
Eyerly Ball Residential provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Eyerly Ball Residential provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Eyerly Ball Residential utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Eyerly Ball Residential utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Eyerly Ball Residential and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Eyerly Ball Residential.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Eyerly Ball Residential offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Eyerly Ball Residential
Eyerly Ball Residential provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation