General Phone Number: 800-859-9052
Evolve Treatment Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Jose.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Evolve Treatment Centers is run by a private for-profit organization.
Evolve Treatment Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Evolve Treatment Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Evolve Treatment Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Evolve Treatment Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Evolve Treatment Centers and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Evolve Treatment Centers.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Evolve Treatment Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Evolve Treatment Centers
Evolve Treatment Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services