General Phone Number: 218-786-8364
Admissions Phone Number: 218-786-1186
Essentia Health Duluth provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Duluth.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Essentia Health Duluth is run by a private non-profit organization.
Essentia Health Duluth provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Essentia Health Duluth provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Essentia Health Duluth utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Essentia Health Duluth utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Essentia Health Duluth and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Essentia Health Duluth.
Essentia Health Duluth offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Essentia Health Duluth
Essentia Health Duluth provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.