General Phone Number: 218-355-2100
Essentia Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Duluth.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Essentia Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Essentia Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Essentia Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Essentia Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Essentia Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Essentia Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Essentia Health.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Essentia Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Essentia Health
Essentia Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation