General Phone Number: 407-226-3733
Esperanza Behavioral Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Orlando.
- Mental Health Treatment
Esperanza Behavioral Services is run by a private for-profit organization.
Esperanza Behavioral Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Esperanza Behavioral Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Esperanza Behavioral Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Esperanza Behavioral Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Esperanza Behavioral Services and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Esperanza Behavioral Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Esperanza Behavioral Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Esperanza Behavioral Services
Esperanza Behavioral Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation