General Phone Number: 650-363-4030
EPA Community Counseling Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Palo Alto.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
EPA Community Counseling Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
EPA Community Counseling Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
EPA Community Counseling Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
EPA Community Counseling Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
EPA Community Counseling Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at EPA Community Counseling Center and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at EPA Community Counseling Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
EPA Community Counseling Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
EPA Community Counseling Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services