General Phone Number: 810-233-4031
Ennis Center for Children provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Flint.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Ennis Center for Children is run by a private non-profit organization.
Ennis Center for Children provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ennis Center for Children provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Ennis Center for Children utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ennis Center for Children utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ennis Center for Children and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ennis Center for Children.
Ennis Center for Children offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ennis Center for Children
Ennis Center for Children provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care