General Phone Number: 530-332-4250
Admissions Phone Number: 530-332-5250
Enloe Medical Center/Cohasset provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chico.
- Mental Health Treatment
Enloe Medical Center/Cohasset is run by a private non-profit organization.
Enloe Medical Center/Cohasset provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Enloe Medical Center/Cohasset provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Enloe Medical Center/Cohasset utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Enloe Medical Center/Cohasset utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Enloe Medical Center/Cohasset and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Enloe Medical Center/Cohasset.
Enloe Medical Center/Cohasset offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Enloe Medical Center/Cohasset provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management