General Phone Number: 480-784-1514 x1126
EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center
EMPACT Suicide Prevention Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services