General Phone Number: 602-276-2204
Admissions Phone Number: 602-481-9789
Emmarie Behavioral Home Care provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Emmarie Behavioral Home Care is run by a private for-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Emmarie Behavioral Home Care provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Emmarie Behavioral Home Care provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Emmarie Behavioral Home Care utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Emmarie Behavioral Home Care utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Emmarie Behavioral Home Care and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Emmarie Behavioral Home Care.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Emmarie Behavioral Home Care offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Emmarie Behavioral Home Care provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment