General Phone Number: 888-364-5977
Admissions Phone Number: 866-614-4558
Emily Program provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Seattle.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Emily Program is run by a private for-profit organization.
Emily Program provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Emily Program provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Emily Program utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Emily Program utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Emily Program and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Emily Program.
- Persons with eating disorders
Emily Program offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Emily Program
Emily Program provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services