General Phone Number: 530-621-6290
El Dorado County HHSA provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Diamond Springs.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
El Dorado County HHSA is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
El Dorado County HHSA provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
El Dorado County HHSA provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
El Dorado County HHSA utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
El Dorado County HHSA utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at El Dorado County HHSA and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at El Dorado County HHSA.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
El Dorado County HHSA offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at El Dorado County HHSA
El Dorado County HHSA provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services