General Phone Number: 818-898-0223
El Centro de Amistad Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Fernando.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
El Centro de Amistad Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
El Centro de Amistad Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
El Centro de Amistad Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
El Centro de Amistad Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
El Centro de Amistad Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at El Centro de Amistad Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at El Centro de Amistad Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
El Centro de Amistad Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at El Centro de Amistad Inc
El Centro de Amistad Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment