General Phone Number: 626-214-9016
Admissions Phone Number: 323-299-9554
Eggleston Youth Centers Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Baldwin Park.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Eggleston Youth Centers Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Eggleston Youth Centers Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Eggleston Youth Centers Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Eggleston Youth Centers Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Eggleston Youth Centers Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Eggleston Youth Centers Inc and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Eggleston Youth Centers Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Eggleston Youth Centers Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Eggleston Youth Centers Inc
Eggleston Youth Centers Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services