General Phone Number: 708-499-3675
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oak Lawn.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital.
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services