General Phone Number: 815-932-3823
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bourbonnais.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital.
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Edward Hines Junior VA Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services