General Phone Number: 847-695-0484
Ecker Center for Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Elgin.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Ecker Center for Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Ecker Center for Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Ecker Center for Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Ecker Center for Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Ecker Center for Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ecker Center for Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ecker Center for Mental Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Ecker Center for Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ecker Center for Mental Health
Ecker Center for Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing