General Phone Number: 602-254-6137
Ebony House Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Ebony House Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Ebony House Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ebony House Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Ebony House Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Ebony House Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ebony House Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ebony House Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Ebony House Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ebony House Inc
Ebony House Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services