General Phone Number: 520-449-8555 x7032
Easterseals Blake Foundation provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Easterseals Blake Foundation is run by a private non-profit organization.
Easterseals Blake Foundation provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Easterseals Blake Foundation provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Easterseals Blake Foundation utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Easterseals Blake Foundation utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Easterseals Blake Foundation and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Easterseals Blake Foundation.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Easterseals Blake Foundation offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Easterseals Blake Foundation
Easterseals Blake Foundation provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services