General Phone Number: 406-377-6075
Admissions Phone Number: 406-377-6075 x1
Eastern Montana CMHC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Glendive.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Eastern Montana CMHC is run by a private non-profit organization.
Eastern Montana CMHC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Eastern Montana CMHC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Eastern Montana CMHC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Eastern Montana CMHC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Eastern Montana CMHC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Eastern Montana CMHC.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Eastern Montana CMHC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Eastern Montana CMHC
Eastern Montana CMHC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services