General Phone Number: 208-227-2100
Admissions Phone Number: 800-483-4762
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Ctr provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Idaho Falls.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Ctr is run by a private for-profit organization.
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Ctr provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Ctr provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Ctr utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Ctr utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Ctr and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Ctr.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Ctr offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Ctr provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services