General Phone Number: 626-430-2999
East San Gabriel Valley provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Covina.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
East San Gabriel Valley is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
East San Gabriel Valley provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
East San Gabriel Valley provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
East San Gabriel Valley utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
East San Gabriel Valley utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at East San Gabriel Valley and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at East San Gabriel Valley .
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
East San Gabriel Valley offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at East San Gabriel Valley
East San Gabriel Valley provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services