General Phone Number: 626-430-2900
East San Gabriel Valley provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Covina.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
East San Gabriel Valley is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
East San Gabriel Valley provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
East San Gabriel Valley provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
East San Gabriel Valley utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
East San Gabriel Valley utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at East San Gabriel Valley and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at East San Gabriel Valley.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
East San Gabriel Valley offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at East San Gabriel Valley
East San Gabriel Valley provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services