General Phone Number: 251-378-6500
Admissions Phone Number: 251-450-2211
East Pointe Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Daphne.
- Mental Health Treatment
East Pointe Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
East Pointe Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
East Pointe Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
East Pointe Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
East Pointe Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at East Pointe Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at East Pointe Hospital.
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
East Pointe Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at East Pointe Hospital
East Pointe Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Suicide prevention services