General Phone Number: 334-742-2112
Admissions Phone Number: 334-742-2877
East Alabama Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Opelika.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
East Alabama Mental Health Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
East Alabama Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
East Alabama Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
East Alabama Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
East Alabama Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at East Alabama Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at East Alabama Mental Health Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
East Alabama Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at East Alabama Mental Health Center
East Alabama Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services