General Phone Number: 919-556-4720
Admissions Phone Number: 919-482-1879
Eason Court/Group Home 1 provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Youngsville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Eason Court/Group Home 1 is run by a private for-profit organization.
Eason Court/Group Home 1 provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Eason Court/Group Home 1 provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Eason Court/Group Home 1 utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
Eason Court/Group Home 1 utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Eason Court/Group Home 1 and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Eason Court/Group Home 1.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Eason Court/Group Home 1 offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Eason Court/Group Home 1
Eason Court/Group Home 1 provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.