General Phone Number: 651-454-0114
Eagan Counseling Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Paul.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Eagan Counseling Clinic is run by a private for-profit organization.
Eagan Counseling Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Eagan Counseling Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Eagan Counseling Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Eagan Counseling Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Eagan Counseling Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Eagan Counseling Clinic.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Eagan Counseling Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Eagan Counseling Clinic
Eagan Counseling Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services