General Phone Number: 919-286-0411 x8098
Admissions Phone Number: 919-286-0411 x6073
Durham VA Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Durham.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Durham VA Medical Center is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Durham VA Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Durham VA Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Durham VA Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Durham VA Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Durham VA Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Durham VA Medical Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
Durham VA Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Durham VA Medical Center
Durham VA Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services