General Phone Number: 919-286-0411 x8098
Admissions Phone Number: 919-286-0411 x6988
Durham VA Healthcare System provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Durham.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Durham VA Healthcare System is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Durham VA Healthcare System provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Durham VA Healthcare System provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Durham VA Healthcare System utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Durham VA Healthcare System utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Durham VA Healthcare System and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Durham VA Healthcare System.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Durham VA Healthcare System offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
Durham VA Healthcare System provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services