General Phone Number: 630-627-1700
Admissions Phone Number: 630-682-7400
Du Page County Health Department provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Wheaton.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Du Page County Health Department is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Du Page County Health Department provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Du Page County Health Department provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Du Page County Health Department utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Du Page County Health Department utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Du Page County Health Department and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Du Page County Health Department.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Du Page County Health Department offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Du Page County Health Department
Du Page County Health Department provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services