General Phone Number: 630-682-7400
Du Page County Health Department provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Wheaton.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Du Page County Health Department is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Du Page County Health Department provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Du Page County Health Department provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Du Page County Health Department utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Du Page County Health Department utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Du Page County Health Department and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Du Page County Health Department.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Du Page County Health Department offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Du Page County Health Department
Du Page County Health Department provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services