General Phone Number: 213-629-6200
Downtown Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Downtown Mental Health Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Downtown Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Downtown Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Downtown Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Downtown Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Downtown Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Downtown Mental Health Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Downtown Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Downtown Mental Health Center
Downtown Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services