General Phone Number: 310-677-7808 x2158
Admissions Phone Number: 310-390-8896
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Inglewood.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services