General Phone Number: 602-944-6222
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services