General Phone Number: 877-466-0620
Destinations for Teens provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Topanga.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Destinations for Teens is run by a private for-profit organization.
Destinations for Teens provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Destinations for Teens provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Destinations for Teens utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Destinations for Teens utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Destinations for Teens and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Destinations for Teens.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Destinations for Teens offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Destinations for Teens
Destinations for Teens provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services