General Phone Number: 602-331-5817
Admissions Phone Number: 480-882-4545
Desert Mission provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Desert Mission is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Desert Mission provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Desert Mission provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Desert Mission utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Desert Mission utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Desert Mission and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Desert Mission.
Desert Mission offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Desert Mission
Desert Mission provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services