General Phone Number: 707-268-2800
Dept of Health and Human Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Eureka.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Dept of Health and Human Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Dept of Health and Human Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Dept of Health and Human Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Dept of Health and Human Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Dept of Health and Human Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Dept of Health and Human Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Dept of Health and Human Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Dept of Health and Human Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Dept of Health and Human Services
Dept of Health and Human Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services