General Phone Number: 773-325-7780
DePaul Family and Community Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chicago.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
DePaul Family and Community Servs is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
DePaul Family and Community Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
DePaul Family and Community Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
DePaul Family and Community Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Trauma therapy
DePaul Family and Community Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at DePaul Family and Community Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at DePaul Family and Community Servs.
DePaul Family and Community Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at DePaul Family and Community Servs
DePaul Family and Community Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services