General Phone Number: 808-453-5953
Admissions Phone Number: 808-643-8643
Department of Health CMHC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pearl City.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Department of Health CMHC is run by a state government agency and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Department of Health CMHC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Department of Health CMHC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Department of Health CMHC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Department of Health CMHC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Department of Health CMHC and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Department of Health CMHC.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
Department of Health CMHC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Department of Health CMHC
Department of Health CMHC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Integrated primary care services