General Phone Number: 808-887-8100
Department of Health CAMHD provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kamuela.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Department of Health CAMHD is run by a state government agency.
Department of Health CAMHD provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Department of Health CAMHD provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Department of Health CAMHD utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Department of Health CAMHD utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Department of Health CAMHD and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Department of Health CAMHD.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Department of Health CAMHD offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Department of Health CAMHD
Department of Health CAMHD provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management