General Phone Number: 907-274-8281
Admissions Phone Number: 907-222-2321
Denali Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anchorage.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Denali Family Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Denali Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Denali Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Denali Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Denali Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Denali Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Denali Family Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Denali Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Denali Family Services
Denali Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Therapeutic foster care