General Phone Number: 302-678-3020
Delaware Guidance Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Dover.
- Mental Health Treatment
Delaware Guidance Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Delaware Guidance Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Delaware Guidance Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Delaware Guidance Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Delaware Guidance Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Delaware Guidance Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Delaware Guidance Services.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Delaware Guidance Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Delaware Guidance Services
Delaware Guidance Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services