General Phone Number: 707-464-7224
Del Norte County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Crescent City.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Del Norte County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Del Norte County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Del Norte County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Del Norte County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Del Norte County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Del Norte County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Del Norte County Behavioral Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Del Norte County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Del Norte County Behavioral Health
Del Norte County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Vocational rehabilitation services