General Phone Number: 763-412-0722
DBT and EMDR Specialists PA provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
DBT and EMDR Specialists PA is run by a private for-profit organization.
DBT and EMDR Specialists PA provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
DBT and EMDR Specialists PA provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
DBT and EMDR Specialists PA utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
DBT and EMDR Specialists PA utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at DBT and EMDR Specialists PA and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at DBT and EMDR Specialists PA.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
DBT and EMDR Specialists PA offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at DBT and EMDR Specialists PA
DBT and EMDR Specialists PA provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services